What is neem leaves good for?-Neem is a wonderful herb loaded with surprising health and skin benefits. Neem leaves stimulate the immune system, improves liver functionality, detoxifies the blood and promotes healthy respiratory and digestive system.
All parts of tree has their own benefits and one of the most benefitcial part of this tree are its leaves. You can take it in any form like paste of neem leaves,chewing them directly or having neem tea has reaped multiple benefits for people since long time.
Many skin care and hair care product companies are using neem as an ingredient in all types of products like skin care,hair care,oral care and other products to prevent the harmful effects of chemical ingredients.
What is neem leaves good for?
Neem leaves extracts have a powerful antibacterial,antifungal, antiseptic and antiviral effect.It’s not like synthetic chemicals that often produce side effects like allergy,rashes etc.Neem is gentle and does not create any side effects.
In ayurveda,Neems leaves are used in the treatment of batik disorders.Now you will get the exact answer to the question “what is neem leaves good for?”
Health benefits of Neem Leaves
Here we will be only discussing about the health benefits of neem leaves as each part of the neem tree has packed with their own health benefits.I will be writing a different blog on that,so lets get surprised!
1.Protects you against various kind of viral diseases
- Neem leaves paste absorb the virus and accelerate the body’s healing process.
- Fight off with countless skin related issues.
2. Your cardiac health will be improved
- Improves blood circulation
- Relaxes erratic heartbeat
- control blood sugar level
- Removes toxins
- Controls high blood pressure
3. FIght off fungal diseases
human body gets infected with many diseases are caused by various funguses.
4. Boosts your immunity
To increase your immunity,you can crush some neem leaves and take them with the glass of water for maximum benefits.
5. Get moisturized skin
- Lightens scars and pigmentation.
- Neems leaves makes your skin soft and supple.
- Cures minor wounds and infections.
6. Promotes Strong and Long hair
- Neem leaves promotes strengthening of hair quality and growth of hair.
- Neem leaves paste is also used as conditioner,keeps your scalp clear and prevent dandruff and dryness.
- Boil some neem leaves till the water turns green color,allow it to cool and after washing your hair with shampoo,cleanse it with this water.This ensures your hair and scalp will stay healthy.
7. Treats acne
- A face pack made up of neem leaves can be highly effective in treatment of acne.
- you can also add some boiled leaves to your bath.
- Regular uses will get rid of infection,acne and body odor.
- Neem leaves paste can also helps any kind of dark spots,chronic ulcers and eruptions.
8. Helps in treatment of malaria
- Neem leaves contain a component called gedunin which is effective in treating fever caused by malaria,when mosquito exposed to the odor of neem leaves lay fever eggs.
9. Cure the irritation,tiredness or redness of eye.
- Boil some neem leaves in water,allow it to cool,then wash your eyes with it.
10. Helps in chicken pox treatment and soothes skin
- When a person who has chicken pox and treated then after treatment it is advisable to take neem water bath.
- it soothes your skin and prevent addition spreading of the disease.
11. Helps in treatment of insect bites
- Crushing neem leaves and applying paste soothes insect bites.
- Neem leaves also protects our body against certain poisons.
- Inflammation can be treated which is caused by insect bites.
List goes on for the different parts of the neem tree.